Integrative mental health care utilizes modern and ancient healing techniques that patients can use to envision and manifest their healthiest-selves. Following an extensive evaluation, patients are provided with a healing road-map that may include dietary modifications, nutritional supplements, herbal medicines, contemplative practices, psychotherapy and if necessary, medication.
- Integrative psychiatry and psychotherapy with Dr. Misty Embrey and Sally Novak, LCSW
- Naturopathic management and nutritional counseling with Dr. Deirdre Orceyre and Dr. Marianna Ledenac
- Mind-Body methods such as Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Program, Yoga
- Somatic Experiencing (SEP) with Angela Gabriel, L.Ac., SEP
- Acupuncture for anxiety and depression with Deirdre Orceyre, Tiffany Hoyt, Ashly Drapeau and Angela Gabriel, L.Ac.
- Reiki with Yael Flusberg, Mara Benner and Catherine Miller
- Biofeedback including HearthMath (emWave)
- and more