Welcome to the GW Center for Integrative Medicine!
*** GWCIM does not provide emergency care. Call 911 in case of any emergency.
*** Read our Fees and Policies information. GWCIM does not participate in any insurance plans.
To schedule Appointments
ALL ESTABLISHED PATIENTS: please call GWCIM 202-833-5055 to make all follow up appointments.
ALL NEW PATIENTS: carefully read instructions below. We have to collect all the Forms in order to scheduler your first appointment!
1. Please complete the quick New Patient Inquiry at bottom of this page.
2. We will email you an INVITATION to set up your account in ChARM Patient Portal. All Forms and further communications will be done via secure ChARM Electronic Medical Records system.
3. Once you set up a ChARM Patient Portal, please send a HELLO message to our managers Monica Arias and Cherrie Postigo under the messages section in your ChARM Portal. Do not send messages to Providers yet. You can also call 202-833-5055.
4. In ChARM Portal, Monica and Cherrie will send you two forms that have to be filled out in order to make your first appointment:
- Patient Health Inventory (PHI) Form
- Informed Consent Form package
You also will be able to upload any other relevant recent medical documents (all lab results, imaging reports and/or pathology reports (not actual images, only reports), a timeline of your health history, list of all current medications, etc) at any time.
5. All forms will be reviewed by our Medical Director Dr. Mikhail Kogan in order to provide the best match with an intake specialist or a specialist of your choice. All forms will be reviewed by your Provider before your first appointment, maximizing the time you spend with the provider during your appointment.
6. We will call you to set up your INITIAL appointment.
7. During your Initial appointment time you will:
- discuss in-depth your concerns with an intake provider and undergo a medical exam, if needed;
- develop treatment plan;
- receive recommendations and referrals to other specialists, if needed;
- have laboratory tests done, if needed.
When you need to cancel an appointment, we would appreciate your consideration for our providers’ time that has been set aside for you. No charge for cancellations made more than two business days prior to the appointment. Late cancellation (less than TWO business days), or no show fee is 100% of the provider’s fee.
New Patient Appointment Inquiry Form
*** Alternatively you can print and fill out Patient Health Form (PHI) and Informed Consent Forms found on our website
- Adult Patient Health Intake Form
- or Pediatric Patient Health Intake (up to 18 years old)
- Consent forms
and fax them to 202-833-5055, or post-mail it to us. Our address is: GWCIM 908 New Hampshire Ave, NW, Suite 200, Washington, D.C. 20037. Please do not email forms. ***